Thursday, October 24, 2013

Launching Forward

Today we went out with our NCT group. They all go to a Gymboree class together in Wimbledon, so we joined them for a taster session.  When I laid Violet down on her tummy she popped right up with the strongest back and neck in the class.  Her head was really high and the other mums said, "Wow, she must do a lot of tummy time!"  (It's true.  She does.)

After some structured time singing songs and playing with them there is some free time where you move them around on the the toys in the room.  I put her down on these sheepskins and she got right up on her hands and knees and started launching herself forward.  She wasn't crawling, but she moved about two feet.  I was amazed and the other mums in the class were just slack-jawed.  She is just so strong.  No one else was even close to that and many of them are a month or more older than she is.

What a stud!

No comments:

Post a Comment